Saturday, March 16, 2013

MY FAVOURITE NOVEL CHARACTER, ROBERT JORDAN

While doing this homework, I enjoyed writing my best character. And again, I understood why I like this character. It is not a boring homework because the "subject" depends on my choice. Adding photos and videos was not hard at all. The only thing that forced me to think was what to write. In the future, I can apply this homework to my students. I hope you like Robert Jordan :)




My favourite novel character is Robert Jordan, from the book For Whom The Bell Tolls. Robert Jordan is an American and a Spanish instructor at a university in America. He is also an expert on dynamites and bombs. He joins Spanish republican guerillas as a bomber. His duty is to blow up a bridge from which the enemies of the guerillas attack. For more, click here.



No comments:

Post a Comment